Welcome to the Chapel Street SHARPs Reporting pages. At Chapel Street we all work together to help with any problems you may have in or out of school.
Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead
Deputy Headteacher and Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Family Work Co-ordinator and Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Our job is to keep children at Chapel Street happy, healthy and safe.
If you wish to contact us, you don't have to leave your details if you don't want to.
Please take the time to look through these pages and if you feel that you can help to keep our school a safe, friendly and fun place to be, you can get in touch using the link.
This is a CONFIDENTIAL way to share concerns with us.
This is not an emergency service. Any information you share will be treated as a matter of urgency but within school working hours (8:30am to 4:00pm) and we aim to respond to all concerns within a maximum of 3 working days (during term time).
The following options are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, if your concern needs a response outside of school working hours:
- If you feel someone is at immediate risk of significant harm please contact the Police on 999.
- If you have non-urgent information, related to the wider community please contact the Police on 101.
- If your concern is specific to a child or young person please phone Manchester Contact Centre on 0161 234 5001.
- If you are a child or young person you can speak with Childline on 0800 1111.
- If you are an adult worried about a child you can speak to a trained helpline counsellor with the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.
- If you are a professional concerned about a child in the workplace you can speak to an NSPCC trained practioner via their Whistleblowing Advice line on 0800 028 0285.
As well as using the form on this page, you can share any concerns you have with school in the following ways:
- Speak with your child's class teacher when you drop-off or collect from school.
- Phone and ask to speak with a member of SLT or a Designated Lead for Safeguarding on 0161 224 1269.
- Email the school office on email@example.com
- Use the Contact Form on the school website: http://www.chapelstreetprimary.co.uk/contact.html
For more information about Safeguarding at Chapel Street, please see our website: http://www.chapelstreetprimary.co.uk/safeguarding.html